Double Strand Bar Necklace - Sterling Silver
Sterling silver jewelry contains an alloy of 92.5% pure silver, which is alloyed with other metals for strength and rigidity. The remaining 7.5% of the alloy is usually comprised of copper or nickel. Sterling silver jewelry is stamped with “.925” to indicate the purity of the metal.
Comprised of a design team that includes artists, jewelers and crafters with extensive design and jewelry backgrounds, we provide high fashion sterling silver jewelry specializing in cubic zirconia, bridal accessories, fashion jeweler and fine sterling silver jewelry.
Clean, lightweight, and stunning necklace with dual polished sterling silver bar pendants. We love to pair it with a tee and jeans for that understated look.
Available in Sterling Silver and Gold-Plated Sterling Silver.
Item No. AGL16422
Chain Length: 18" adjustable chain
Metal: Sterling Silver
STERLING SILVER: Pieces made of sterling silver is over 90% pure silver, mixed with alloys to add strength and durability. Sterling silver won't wear down, as silver plating can.
HANDCRAFTED IN NEW YORK
Your ring is made to order in 1 - 2 weeks, handcrafted in New York.
Free domestic shipping for orders over $150.
We ship our jewelry via USPS Priority Mail, your package can take 1 - 3 days to arrive depending on your location. Our engagement rings are shipped via USPS Priority Mail Express, your package can take 1 - 2 days to arrive depending on your location. Our international orders are shipped via DHL International Express, your package can take 3 - 5 days to arrive depending on your location. Please note, weather conditions can affect the estimated arrival times.
NEED IT SOONER?
Rush options are available, please contact us for details.
Your ring is eligible for return within 15 days of receiving it. A 30% restocking fee will apply.
Your ring comes with a one time complimentary resizing for within one size difference. For more than one size, there is a small resizing fee.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.