We understand the nature of online purchases and are happy to accept returns and refund your purchase within 15 days of you receiving your order. After 15 days, we can no longer accept returns.
All of our pieces are handmade to order, so please contact us with any questions prior to purchasing to avoid returns and restocking fees. We recommend that you confirm sizing for rings, size of piece, or any other customized pieces prior to placing your online order.
To qualify for return:
- To be eligible for a return, items must be UNWORN, UNUSED, and in the same condition that you received it
- Items must be in all original packaging (tags, box, polishing cloths, and pouch included)
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Due to their custom nature, made-to-order jewelry are final sale. Made-to-order jewelry includes customized orders that are not part of our standard line.
- Items that have been resized, engraved, or modified are not eligible for return.
We understand how frustrating it can be to have your jewelry not meet expectations, but as a small, growing company we are unable to provide a full refund at this time due to us investing in each piece for when the order is placed. Thank you for understanding!
- 30% restocking fee will be deducted from overall purchase amount.
- Balance will be refunded back to original method of payment minus shipping costs. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
We do not offer exchanges at this time. But we can offer store credit towards a future purchase. If you opt for store credit, your return will be eligible for:
- Free return shipping.
- 25% restocking fee (instead of 30%) will be deducted from the overall purchase amount.
Balance will be in the form of store credit minus shipping costs.